When it comes to drawing up an article, carrying out research or writing an essay, for instance, it is quite usual to make use of different bibliographic references. Depending on the depth of what we're writing, we can be managing a large amount of citations, therefore, it's essential to organize them, and Zotero is the appropriate tool to do so.
Store and classify the citations you need while you look them up
Zotero allows you to store bibliographic references and classify them with all sorts of details to be used subsequently while browsing the Internet. It automatically detects on the page visited all documents susceptible of being used, offering you the possibility to save them in the library by clicking on the right mouse button. All sorts of data can be later added to these documents, in order to be classified and handled better.
- Automatic detection and storage of bibliographic references on the web.
- Add data about the documents, notes and marks.
- Classification into more than twenty five types of documents.
- Possibility to associate files and links to the citations stored.
- Support for the following browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari.
- Support for Microsoft Word and LibreOffice office suites.
Download Zotero and organize perfectly the bibliographic references used in your projects and research.