The CAD app designed for mobile phones
Carrying out architecture or engineering designs doesn't necessarily require expensive and complicated applications. The proof is CAD Touch, an application that offers a touch interface with the accuracy and flexibility of pen and paper. Its functions allow the user to carry out designs with total ease that can be exported to formats compatible with other applications.
Work on your design projects from wherever you are.
- Compatible with AutoCAD, Solidworks and SketchUp.
- Support for the decimal and Imperial metric system.
- Work can be exported in DWG, PDF and PNG format.
- Capable of opening documents in DWG/DXF format.
Discover a rather reliable free CAD tool with CAD Touch for Android.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.3.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...