At school, we all dreamt of having that wonderful calculator that solved equations by itself. What we didn't know is that it would soon be available, although a little too late to help us out with our homework. Calculator is a more than worthy tool that will delight the most experienced mathematicians, now available for Windows 8 and 10 users.
The smartest calculator for Windows.
Functions for all kinds of users
Although it's possible that calculating derivatives, integrals, and knowing how to calculate the Neperian logarithm won't help us out in our daily chores such as going to the bakery or making our bed, we sometimes need something a bit more complete than the usual scientific calculator.
Includes six kinds of calculators.
If you think your scientific calculator is already absolutely incredible, wait until you check out all the functions of this one:
- Over 50 scientific functions.
- Calculation memory and history to check it out whenever you want.
- 125 maths and physics constants, such as Parsec or Omega.
- Statistic functions for memory values.
- Over 150 currencies from all over the world, although we'll be required to purchase the full version to use this option.
- Financial and tax mode, also in the pro version.
- Conversion to over 300 units sorted into 26 different categories.
And, of course, you can also use this calculator to calculate your taxes or how many sweets are left if Dan has eaten four. You'd have loved having one of these a few years ago, wouldn't you? To name just one drawback, we do miss the possibility to represent functions graphically. Let's just hope that option arrives in the future.