Parental control app for spying on mobile phone activity
Powerful dictatorships take on the paternalistic role of watching you for your own good. Now you can now roll out this role in true 1984 style with CatWatchful. With this application, you can monitor everything your kids are doing on their phones: social networking, browsing, location, etc.
Keep an eye on all their mobile phone activity
This Android application allows you to monitor all smartphone activity and keep a record of it. You do need to get permission to access different phone functions, but once you have it you can use these functions and will be able to keep your kids safe 24/7.
These are the main functions offered by the app:
- Monitoring of apps and social networks; WhatsApp, Facebook, SMS, etc.
- Recording of calls.
- GPS tracking.
- Video and/or audio recording of the surroundings.
- Smartphone tracker.
- File management.
- Function for sending audio which can be played in real time; so that they know that Big Brother is watching.
There are a couple of things you should keep in mind regarding this app. The first is that if you have anti-virus software installed on your smartphone, it might think the app is malware and block it. The second thing is to point out that even better than keeping a constant eye on your kids, as a preventative measure, is to educate them about all the stuff that you worry about for them. Well, you probably knew that already.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...