It has never been easier than now to have an outdoor video security camera to be always connected via WiFi or data network from a smartphone or tablet. Alfred lets you do it from a smartphone using only its camera.
Turn your smartphone into a security video camera
The operation of this app is very simple. All you need is two smartphones and an email, Gmail, or Facebook account to link the two devices. When installing the APK in each device, one will act as a transmitter and the other as a receiver. In other words, the user will be able to connect to the smartphone that has been left functioning as a camera to find out what is happening in the area to be monitored.
Get home protection at a low cost and without complications.
- 24/7 high-quality video transmission.
- The user receives an instant alert if the camera detects any movement.
- The service has unlimited space in the cloud.
- Includes a low light filter to enhance safety at night.
- Enables interaction with visitors, pets, or burglars through a walkie-talkie system.
- Easy configuration with options for scheduling the operation of the app, trusted circles, reminders, and more.
- The user can zoom in on the security camera image.
You can use this closed-circuit security system for different purposes: from watching what happens outside your home to watching a baby at night or knowing what your dog is doing when you are not at home. You can use it for any purpose you want. In addition, it is an opportunity to give a new, very sustainable use to a device that would otherwise end up in a landfill or thrown in a drawer.
News from the latest version
- Starting on September 27, Camera mode will not be supported on Android 4.0.3 or lower devices.
- Enhanced security features to keep personal data safe.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.