Protect and track your smartphone if it is lost or stolen
Among the Top 10 problems in the developed world today is the loss or theft of mobile phones. The features of current smartphones have transformed them into complete pocket computers where the vast majority of us save our whole planner, photos, videos, private documents, access to our bank accounts, and much more. That is why we have to seize any opportunity to recover them if this happens. Cerberus APK is a complete anti-theft application that has been helping customers find their lost devices for nearly a decade, using the techniques available in the field. Download Cerberus Android and you will be able to locate your phone almost instantly.
Main features of Cerberus APK
- Locate your smartphone right on the map.
- Set off the alarm to easily locate the phone if it is nearby.
- If stolen, you can turn on the phone camera in order to try to get pictures of the thief.
- If the information on the phone is sensitive, you can block access and delete the device's memory.
- Allow precise remote monitoring of the smartphone using the Internet if it is connected or using SMS to triangulate its position.
In addition, it includes options for your own safety allowing you to send an alert in case of danger and share your location in real-time with your loved ones. If you have kids, using the option Cerberus Child Safety you will be able to configure secure areas and receive alerts if they should enter or leave them and also be able to see their exact location. Finally, if you have anti-virus software installed on your smartphone, if you download Cerberus Android, it might think the app is malware and block it.
Requirements and additional information:
- The trial version is valid for 6 days.
- Cerberus is flagged as dangerous by many anti-virus programs due to the nature of its functions. Its installation and running does NOT lead to any malware infection.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 6.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...