The huge amount of personal information stored on our mobile phones has led to them becoming one of our most valued items. That is why they are worth protecting, and to counter the risk of device theft or loss we can turn to a tool like Prey, which offers a security system with years of experience, having been used for other operating systems like Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Your mobile phone always located and secured
This application can block access to any data that we have stored on the device. This means that if it falls into the wrong hands the person in question will not be able to snoop around in our photos, messages, or any other documents in the phone memory. It also lets us know the specific location of the gadget in real-time and even allows us to set up a system of alerts for when it enters and leaves a specific area.
It is a comprehensive anti-theft security system featuring functions like the following:
- Real-time location using GPS and signal triangulation.
- Location history.
- Sound alarms that cannot be muted.
- Alert messages on the user screen.
- Gathers information as evidence of theft that is sent to the user, such as photos, nearby wifi networks, GPS coordinates...
- Remote deletion of sensitive data.
- File encryption.
- Scheduled automation using repeated or one-time actions.
- Comprehensive dashboard for monitoring devices linked to Prey.