If you ever embarked in the adventure of learning to play an instrument you may have suffered with the songs you have to play at the beginning, timeless classics with little rhythm and excessively simple melodies. But if you already have some knowledge of music theory, you just have to install this tool in your Android device to be able to play your favorite songs. It's much simpler than you think.
Chordify shows you the chords of any song and synchronizes them with the music in an easy to use player.
Carry the chords of your favorite songs always with you
Choose from the songs suggested by Chordify or use its songs to find a song among the 4,500,000+ songs with chords in its database. In each song you will find different features that every musician will enjoy, even though the majority of them are only available in the premium version:
- See the chords or diagrams.
- Select among the different instruments, like guitar, piano, ukulele.
- Export the chords to PDF or MIDI formats and save them wherever you want.
- Play with bridges.
- Play the song on a loop.
- Follow the chords in real time with the song.
- Change the speed of the song, so that you can slow it down to be able to follow it.
- Save the songs in your favorites gallery from the application.
- Share the chords with whomever you want from the app.