Manage and backup your iPhone files
If you are also looking for an alternative to iTunes to easily manage your iPhone and its content from your computer, you will probably like DearMob iPhone Manager. This management software is valid for both iPhone and iPad and proves to be a perfect, centralized, and simple option to manage the information of these devices. iTunes is not always the best solution, many users, including myself, believe that it leaves much to be desired.
Protect all your data and creations stored on your iPhone.
With DearMob iPhone Manager, you can make backup copies of your iPhone or iPad and use them whenever necessary. You will also be able to perform all kinds of file operations while enjoying a speed never seen before, even when working with large files. This lets you manage your storage space in a much more detailed way.
- Transfer iPhone and iPad photos at full resolution and with EXIF data preserved.
- It lets you back up iPhone data to PC and restore it quickly.
- The user can create ring tones from its favorite melodies.
- A password can be added to protect all saved data.
- Encrypts iPhone files, photos, and media files with a hard-to-break algorithm.
- Perform regular backups of contact lists, merge duplicate contacts, and export them in VCF, PDF, TXT, and HTML.
- Retain WhatsApp chat history, game results, and multimedia assets.
- Preserves digital books and app data.
- Transfer books without the Apple ID restriction in EPUB, PDF, M4B, and audiobook format.
- Transfer documents, spreadsheets, and keynote as well as brushes and project files
- It includes a nice and tidy file manager.
Gone are the endless and indelible photo galleries that consume your free space or music libraries with essential songs that take up megabytes and megabytes. DearMob iPhone Manager is the solution that any iPhone user with a Windows desktop or laptop to manage it needs to have, essential to free up space.
News from the latest version
The new version 5.3 of this software brings interesting new features such as the following:
- Support for iOS 15 and newer versions has been added.
- Support for iPhone 13/Mini, 13 Pro/Max added.
- Added the option to export only edited photos, or to export both edited and original photos in the settings.
- Option to toggle the Wi-Fi connection in the settings has been added.
- Known issues have been fixed.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...