Make your Android the second screen of your PC
DeskDock Server is a useful application to turn Android devices into a second Windows screen. You can connect both devices and control the applications installed on your smartphone or tablet with your computer mouse. To do this, you need to have DeskDock installed on your cell phone at the same time as the Server version on our computer. Then, from the settings section, you can enable Android as a second screen and manage it with your mouse.
How to use DeskDock?
To make Android the second screen of your PC, just follow these steps:
- Step 1: activate the USB Debugging in the phone settings.
- Step 2: connect your device to the computer with a USB cable.
- Step 3: pair your device with your PC on your phone.
- Step 4: run DeskDock Server on your computer and set it up to make your Android work as a second screen.
With this software, you can even control your mobile device with the keyboard (although you will need the paid version of the app for this) and access different functions from your PC.
Requirements and additional information:
- DeskDock Server requires Java Runtime Environment 1.7
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...