if you consider your dog as just another member of the family, you should download Rover (DogBuddy) (and if you don't, you shouldn't even have a pet). This application can help you out when you can't take care of your furry friend, letting you book walks, sittings, and even accommodation if you need to go away for a few days without your loyal companion.
This platform puts sitters and owners in touch in different countries being able to search by location. Thanks to this application, as an owner, we can:
- Choose between thousands of sitters.
- Search for a sitter using a postcode.
- Read reviews and opinions about sitters to know if they're reliable or not.
- Book and receive confirmation by email.
- Pay for the service directly from the app.
- Receive photos and track your dog.
- Establish sitters as favorites and book them much faster.
Sign up as a dog sitter
If you're a dog sitter or walker, you can also use this app to advertise your services. You'll be able to make the most of these services:
- Sign up as a sitter.
- Keep your availability up to date.
- Share any information required by owners, such as the type of house you have.
- Create an eye-catching profile.
- Send messages and photos to dog owners so that they can follow your activity.
Last but not least, Rover comes along with civil liability coverage for a value of two million euros and vet insurance. In turn, dog sitters also have a customer services team available to settle any doubts or solve any problems.