Easy Cut Studio for Windows is a powerful cutting and drawing tool that lets you cut out all types of fonts (including TrueType and OpenType), PDF, and SVG files, as well as your own designs, with an electronic cutting machine.
The only limit is your imagination.
From a very intuitive interface and with a pre-installed collection of hundreds of shapes and forms, you can design and create any drawing on the canvas of the application, and then, print and cut it out with your machine.
- Draw your own designs on the grid of the program.
- Edit logos, images, designs, signs, shapes, and texts.
- Print your designs and cut out the printed image.
- Convert raster images to ready-to-cut vector images.
- It works with batches of images with the SVG to FCM converter.
- Import and export your designs in the most popular formats, including SVG, JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, PDF, BMP, FCM, SVG, EPS, PDF, AI, and WPC.
Easy Cut Studio-compatible cutting machines
Whatever cutting machine you have at home or work, it will surely be compatible with this software, as it offers support for the following models, among many others:
News from the latest version
Version 5.004 Easy Cut Studio adds interesting new features that extend the functionality of the software even further:
- Several compatible cutting machine models are added: KASA, OmniSign Plus, Helo, VEVOR, Marsh Stencil Express, and SSK cutting plotters.
- Speed and Pressure options have been added for Summa cutters.
- The default transmission speed for USCutte models has been corrected.
- Fixed the bug when trying to use a custom size for a new project.
- The arrow and Enter keys no longer fail on PNC machines.
- Other stability improvements and correction of small errors.