Easy Cut Studio for Windows is a powerful drawing and cutting tool with which you can cut out all sorts of fonts (including TrueType and OpenType), PDF and SVG files, as well as your own designs, with an electronic cutting machine.
Your own imagination is the only limit.
From a very intuitive interface and with a preinstalled collection with hundreds of shapes and figure, you can design and create any drawing on the application's canvas, to then print it out and cut it with your machine.
- Draw your own designs on the program's grid.
- Edit logos, images, designs, signs, shapes and texts.
- Print your designs and cut out the printout.
- Convert raster images to vector images ready to be cut.
- Work with image batches with the SVG to FCM converter.
- Import and export your designs in the most popular formats including SVG, JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, PDF, BMP, FCM, SVG, EPS, PDF, AI and WPC.
Cutting machines compatible with Easy Cut Studio
Whatever cutting machine you've got at home or work, it will be more than likely compatible with this software, as it offers support for the following models, among many others:
What's new in the latest version
The new version 184.108.40.206 comes along with important updates such as extended compatibility for more vinyl cutters such as Fenta SL440, SL740, and SL1320, as well as the Mutoh ValueCut series. Furthermore, it also solves several bugs, such as an error in the FCM batch conversion, and implements different minor improvements.