Android's native sound recorder is a functional application that can lack a few advanced features. That's why we can download apps of the likes of Easy Voice Recorder, which intends to replace those functions that the system app isn't capable of offering.
For all sorts of situations
Recording audio can be very useful in certain contexts: recording a lesson, a meeting or even a conversation to blackmail someone (forget about stupid privacy laws). It captures a clear and sharp sound which we can later use on other devices or share with other users and mates.
These are the main features and functions offered by this app:
- Record high-quality audio in WAV or MP4 format. Also available in AMR to save space.
- Widgets and shortcuts are available to start recording instantly.
- Runs in the background.
- Share audio by email or through messaging apps.
- Convert the audio into ringtones.
- Support for Android Wear.
We can download the APK for free but there's also a paid version with additional features that make it one of the best applications to record sound on a smartphone.