Easily tag your music collection
In the last few years, record and cassette collections have given way, in many cases, to gigantic music compilations, however, in digital format. As an advantage, the users have a lot of tracks and music blockbusters compressed in audio formats that are very portable like MP3 in very little space.
Nevertheless, maintaining the audio files coded in a digital format organized can be a really complex task if we don't have the appropriate tools. That is why it is advisable to have an application like EasyTAG, that makes all the process of tagging and organizing our music collection a lot easier.
EasyTAG is a tag viewer and editor that is compatible with the main audio formats: MP3, MP2, MP4, FLAC and Ogg Vorbis, among others. It is a very configurable application that will allow us to make the most of our audio file collection.
- Edit all the usual kind of tags.
- Add and/or modify various fields like artist, the genre, the disc, the date, the composer,...
- Automatic tagging and auto-completion functions.
- Windows to generate playlists and search for files.
Requirements and additional information:
- This application requires that you install the GTK+ library, we will find a link to its website during the installation.
¡Hi! I am Vanessa Martin, I like to travel, music, photography, and I am passionate about the Internet, as it is a great source of information where you can find everything you need. If it exists, it is on the Internet. Another of my great...