Eurosport was born in 1989 as a Pan-European sports TV project in order to broadcast the signal of different sports competitions to several countries in Europe. Initially, you could only tune into it through satellite TV but now thanks to mobile technology we can also watch all its broadcasts on smartphones and tablets.
Follow Eurosport's signal live from your Android
If you want to watch football matches, races or any other sports championships broadcast live by the TV channel, you can do so through Eurosport Player, the app for Android smartphones and tablets that you can install by simply downloading its APK. However, although the application is free, you'll have to pay a certain amount of money to register depending on the type of subscription or the platform used to access its broadcasts.
Follow online everything that happens in the world of sport.
It's an app with which you can tune into its channels and keep up with both broadcasts as well as news and information associated to the sports that it covers.
- Unlimited access to its channels via streaming.
- Exclusive contents including broadcasts, news, interviews, videos...
- Customized user experience: choose broadcast languages or the cameras to watch each event.
- Instant replays.
- Alert and notifications system to not miss out anything going on.
- Check real-time statistics.
- Compatible with Chromecast and Android TV.
This is definitely one of the best places to follow the best European sports programs: football, snooker, skiing, cycling, tennis, basketball, motorcycling, car racing... all the latter, with the best production and information associated to the hottest sporting topics.