Not long ago, sports fans in general, those who enjoy any discipline, had a much harder time finding more or less exotic competitions depending on their location. Today that is no longer the case thanks to platforms like Kayo Sports, an app that offers live streaming competitions in more than 50 different sports.
Sports from around the world with a particular focus on Oceania
This continent is the special protagonist of this sports events broadcasting platform. The app's content menu pays special attention to competitions in Australia, New Zealand, Solomon Islands, and the Cook Islands, including cricket, rugby, and Australian soccer. And there is also room for other sports such as soccer, which is increasingly popular, basketball, tennis, and golf, both domestic competitions and American or European.
This app is licensed to broadcast the events of the most popular and important sports competitions in the world and offers features such as the following:
- Live broadcasting.
- A complete schedule of events organized by sport.
- Selected key moments of each event.
- SplitView function to watch up to four videos at once on one screen or on selected devices.
- Spoiler blocking in case you are late for an event broadcast.
- All kinds of statistics on the competitions.