Find out what your face is hiding
The 19th century is well-known for the boost received by scientific research in different fields. Studies in the field of medicine and human bodies that today we consider rather absurd became important back then, as is the case of phrenology or physiognomy.
Great in the 19th century, useless in the 21st
Rubbish that apps of the likes of Fantastic Face make use of to extract details of our facial traits in order to analyze aspects such as our personality, health or fortune throughout the day. For such purpose, we simply have to share a photo of our face with the app, whether through the gallery or using our phone's front camera.
- Daily face analysis: discover your daily beauty rate, your skin condition or your expression's score.
- Check your aging forecast.
- Compete with your friends to see who's the most beautiful of you all.
- Find out what your kids will look like by combining your face with your loved one.
- Find out which famous person you look like.
You'll have to pay to use this app but you can make use of its three-day trial period... don't hesitate, download this app and sign up because if it's on the Internet, it must be true.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.4.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...