Turn YouTube into your free online music player
YouTube has an extensive catalog of videos available, being music videos a very important part of it. With FireTube you can turn YouTube into your streaming music app since you can play them in the background and listen to their audio while doing other things or blocking your device.
An alternative to Spotify and other online music apps
Despite being nourished from the content of the YouTube database, it has interesting features and a great design, which makes it an alternative to the main online music applications that you can find for Android.
These are the main functions offered:
- Unlimited music thanks to unrestricted access to the music database of the video portal.
- Plays audio in the background.
- Discover music through the suggestions of the app.
- Create playlists automatically.
- Sync your playlists from other devices and import those created on YouTube.
- Access the video viewing only by pressing a button.
Mind you: you won't be able to download songs with this app.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...
María Eugenia Morón