Flipboard is one of the best tools to read custom contents on the Internet. It introduces itself as a personal magazine and it's also an excellent way to access our favorite online publications.
The most attractive subscription reader
Flipboard is an RSS feed reader with the peculiarity that it incorporates extraordinary customization options. Not only in terms of content presentation, which is already impressive, thanks to its well-cared graphics and the fact that we can configure it to our own liking, organizing the subscriptions by categories, but also because we can even modify text fonts used to present the contents.
Flipboard is just like editing your own magazine.
- Presentation of the web contents we're subscribed to and social updates.
- Subscription management.
- Create magazines to group stories, videos and related images.
- Search engine for hashtags, topics, blogs or websites to add to the magazines.
- Connect to twelve different social networks and organize their activities.
- Customize the Front Page to read the news you're interested in.
- Eighteen local editions.
- Browse the contents sections of other Flipboard users.
A digital magazine
Flipboard was launched with traditional paper magazines in mind, but with the intention of offering the user a digital publication with exactly what he/she is interested in. That's why they put all their effort into developing a design that brings the contents closer to the format of a printed publication, just like the most appealing magazines.