Surely you've noticed how important the social network Instagram has become since a few years ago, and it has gone far beyond the publication of photos. With the possibility of uploading videos, publishing stories or making communication between users more fluid, it has become one of the most important social networks in the world with more than 800 million active users.
Analyze your account performance
And this importance has been translated into the fact that both individual users and companies have had to optimize their strategies when carrying out their publications. To do this they can count on Followly, a tool to analyze their account activity.
With it any user can receive detailed reports on their followers and how they react to their profile publications. This app is a valuable tool for anyone who wants to know in detail how their Instagram account is behaving and whether their Instagram strategy is achieving their goals. That's why you'll find features like the following:
- Instant data and detailed analysis of statistics generated by profile followers.
- Tips to get more interaction with hashtags.
- Enlargement of profile images.
- Sober design to facilitate data checking at a glance.
- Possibility to discover who is blocking the profile or if the profile tracking is reciprocal
- Details of the activity generated by the publications.
Many of these features are free, but for maximum performance of the app a premium subscription version is offered.