Take photos with ghosts and play pranks
People say that since we carry around a smartphone in our pocket fewer people sight ghosts, spectrums and so on... or at least there are fewer pictures of what seem to be ghosts.
The app for believers in paranormal activities
But that's because they don't know Ghost In Photo, the Android app that's capable of turning an ordinary photo into a paranormal image. You can use it to scare the shit out of anyone at any given moment: just stand over there so I can take a photo and BOOOOM!, you've just taken a photo with a ghost in it. That will frighten the life out of anyone.
The favorite app of any worthy prankster.
How does this app work?
To be able to use this application, you have to follow these steps:
- Step 1: take a photo with your camera or choose one from your gallery.
- Step 2: choose your favorite ghost from those available.
- Step 3: establish the ghost's opacity to make it more or less visible.
- Step 4: share it on WhatsApp, Telegram, social networks, and other channels.
But the application isn't only limited to ghosts as we can also insert in our photos other elements such as UFOs, pictures of Santa or a good collection of Big Foot lookalikes.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...