The keyboard of your mobile device is the place from where you communicate with your mates and the starting point for your interactions whether social or not. It's important that you know how to use it well and that you feel comfortable with it. Otherwise, the way you express yourself could be faulty.
Google, as always, takes side with the users to solve their problems and the needs that arise. Gboard - Google Keyboard isn't an exception, offering us a huge amount of resources so that we can do all those important things from our handset much easier.
Gboard includes all the greates features of the Google Keyboard: speed and reliability, swipe-typing, voice dictation, as well as built-in Google searches.
But what is Gboard?
It combines the tools of mobile device keyboard with the most popular Google functions. As well as letting us modify it to our own personal liking and add wallpapers, we'll also have all these possibilities:
- Write by swyiping your finger.
- Voice dictation.
- Search for and share any content you can find on Google.
- Check the weather forecast.
- Instant Google translator.
- Multilingual writing in over 120 languages.
- Quickly search for and select emoticons.
- Search for GIFs and share them right away.
- Copy and paste much easier.
- Place the keyboard in the most comfortable position.
- Reduce the size of the keyboard to be able to write with a single hand.
- Leave the number keys always visible.
Sounds cool, doesn't it? If you still haven't got this app on your phone, go to Google Play to install the APK file. Furthermore, you can forget about creating a customized dictionary because Google's algorithm can gradually learn as you use it, adapting to your language and usual expressions. You can even sync your customized dictionary on several devices.
How to remove Gboard?
If you've tried it out but you're not too convinced, the best thing you can do is uninstall it. But if you want to keep it to one side just in case, you've only got to tap the button that appears in the bottom right corner: there you can drop down all the keyboards available, being able to return to the default keyboard of your device whenever you want.
The fastest keyboard in the world.
Gboard vs Swiftkey. Which one's better?
Both options are very similar but Gboard is developed by Google. That means that if you're really going to make the most of Google's tools (direct search, translator, sharing search results, etc.), your choice should be very clear.
What's new in the latest version
- Adds suggestions for Bitmoji stickers.