Emoticons, emojis, and stickers can be used to enrich our expressiveness when writing messages in messaging or chat applications or even emails. Ever since they were first used in the times in which the Internet was only text they have evolved incredibly. Nowadays, we don't just use characters to make them but we can make use of images created with all sorts of details.
Create emojis and stickers to your own image and likeness
Without a doubt, smartphones and chat and messaging applications have contributed towards making them more and more elaborate. Apps of the likes of LINE or Telegram have made them an important part of their communications and now, with Bitmoji - Your Personal Emoji, you can create your very own.
It's an Android and iPhone application that offers us a simple system to create an avatar to our own image and likeness. For such purpose, it provides us with a method to select facial traits, our body, and accessories such as glasses, hats or even the clothes we usually wear.
Once we've created our avatar, we've got a huge gallery sorted by themes so that we can use them in different situations and share them on several applications.
You can use them in any text, chat or to update the statuses of your social apps.
- Create your avatar through a guided process: choose your gender, facial traits, hair, eyes, facial hair, clothes, body build...
- Categorized emojis to use them in different situations to express your mood: favorites, greetings, loving, happy, sad, party...
- Section of recently used emojis.
- Share them in different instant messaging and email applications: Snapchat, WhatsApp, Hangouts, Instagram, Gmail...
- Buy new emojis and accessories by means of in-app purchases.
How to create your own emoji?
Once you download this APK, you'll soon see that the app offers us a very simple creation process to make your own avatars and stickers. You've only got to do the following:
- Step 1: login as a user via Snapchat or with an email address.
- Step 2: choose your gender. In other words, whether you're a man or a woman.
- Step 3: choose your facial traits such as the shape of your head, hair, skin color, eye color, mouth, expressions...
- Step 4: choose whether you want to wear glasses or a hat.
- Step 5: choose the build of your character.
- Step 6: explore a wide range of clothes and dress your avatar as you wish.
Now you've got an avatar that you can share on different apps and send much more personal messages that go with your personality.
What's new in the latest version?
- The latest version includes functioning improvements and the correction of errors that have not been specified by the developers.