Among the wide range of content managers available, there is one that stands out above the rest due to its sober design. We're talking about Habari, a CMS that allows you to manage blogs in a very simple manner thanks to its minimalist interface.
A CMS that takes into account user participation
Habari includes tools similar to those that we can find in projects like WordPress, but with the peculiarity of incorporating a community participation model in which any user can share his/her contributions as modules that expand and improve its functions. This fact, together with its simple design and easy handling, make Habari an appealing solution for anyone who needs a functional CMS without complicating things.
Simple, functional and open to users.
- CMS that is easy to expand thanks to its modular structure.
- Allows the management of several sites under the same installation.
- Installation of plug-ins.
- Possibility to import contents from other CMS.
- Optimised to be viewed correctly on any sort of device.
Download and install Habari to manage any blog with the simplicity that other CMS don't incorporate.