Google Hangouts is the chat app with which this company has been connecting its users for years on different platforms, including PCs and smartphones. Present on Windows, Android, and iPhone it can even be used as web version and as a Chrome extension. The only thing you really need to use it is a Gmail account.
Google Meet also comes along with its own version developed specially for professional environments. We're talking about Hangouts Meet that offers us all the functions and features necessary to be able to organize online meetings through voice and video with the rest of our team members, regardless of their location.
Meetings with up to 250 people at once
This app allows us to save time and money, as it will prevent us from having to meet physically each time we want to discuss any issue, simplifying the teleworking process. For such purpose, it offers us the following list of features and functions:
- Organize video calls with up to 250 participants at the same time.
- Grant access to the meetings by simply sharing a link.
- Meetings via phone access just in case the users wish to join by means of a call.
- Automatic integration into Google Calendar.
A simple and fast system to connect workmates regardless of their location around the world.
The application has been designed following Google's guidelines. In other words, it comes along with a simple and clear interface in order to increase the user's productivity making sure we don't get distracted by unnecessary elements.
Every day there are more and more apps aimed at improving professional communications, such as Slack, Asana or Skype, that offer us dedicated features to connect the members of the same time and organize their tasks.
What's new in the latest version
- Improves support for meetings of up to 250 people at once.
- Real-time subtitles.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- International dial-up numbers for any meeting.