It is increasingly common to work remotely, but continuing to hold meetings with the team is essential to communicate and improve business strategy. Some time ago, everyone was using systems like Skype, but this is a rather limited program to keep a fluid online conversation between several users. That is why a lot of alternatives began to emerge, like this one. With Zoom Cloud Meetings, you can participate in group video conferences and access their simplified messaging system through any device.
Videoconferences on your Android
Once we have created our account at Zoom, we can attend meetings from virtually any device (whether it is a computer, a tablet or a smartphone). In this way, this app synchronizes with our calendar and offers us the possibility of maintaining optimized business quality videoconferences, as well as communicating via chat.
Video conferencing, online meetings and group messaging in one easy-to-use application.
We can create our virtual meeting room or join another by adding a unique ID. In addition, we can activate audio and video at our convenience. But what functions does this platform offer us?
- Send all types of files via chat and even share the screen of each user.
- HD video and audio with a capacity of up to 1,000 participants and 49 on-screen videos simultaneously.
- Meeting recordings and transcripts generated by an artificial intelligence system.
- Start meetings from your Gmail, Outlook, or iCal calendars.
- Group chats with history and file-sharing that are stored for 10 years.
- Switch from private calls between two users to group calls.
- Secure meetings thanks to end-to-end encryption.
- Waiting rooms and password protection.
What's new in the latest version
- Improved integration of contacts on the cloud for chat/call functions.
- Improved grouping of security options when scheduling.
- Support for text messaging (SMS and MMS).