Skype, Viber, Tango... These are the main services that we all think about when we need to hold a video conference with someone. However, there's more software out there as is the case of Zalo: a platform from Vietnam that allows its users to make free video calls, as well as including other options.
It's a VoIP service with a clean and pleasant interface that integrates all sorts of features. Apart from being able to talk to our friends, family, and customers, we can access a complete instant messaging system and share our interests on our profile as if it were yet another social network.
Main features of Zalo
- Stable video calls on both WiFi and 3G or 4G.
- We can send voice messages, high-definition photos, songs, stickers...
- Private and group chats.
- We can configure our profile to decide what each contact can see or not.
- We can make voice calls and write messages at the same time.
- We can contact with the official accounts of companies, brands or artists.
- Allows us to share our timeline with friends to remember the moments we've lived together.
- Include a search engine to make new friends.
- Integrates with other social networks of the likes of Facebook or Google+.
- High-quality voice message recordings without noise.