Ever since Facebook discovered the gold mine of farming games, the latter have landed on different platforms as a safe bet for business simulation games. Supercell, the creators of Clash of Clans and Clash Royale, amongst others, have their own farming game in which we'll build our farm from scratch, working our lands, breeding our animals, and trading with the products we manage to produce.
Your goal is to become a successful farmer.
In Hay Day, you'll be able to carry out all sorts of daily farming tasks by means of touch screen controls that will allow you to harvest, trade, fish or look after animals. Furthermore, apart from managing your farm, you'll also be able to have fun customizing your plantation and using animations and sounds that turn this title into one of the best farming games available at present.
- Expand and customize different aspects of your farm.
- Establish a sales point to trade your products.
- Take care of animals with a somewhat peculiar character.
- Customize every single aspect of the farm.
- Control all functions by means of simple touch controls.
- Take Hay Day to Facebook to trade with your contacts.
- Manage your orders and ship them by sea or land.
- Build your own village and receive newcomers.
As usual in tycoon games, you'll have to start your business off from scratch to make your farm grow and become rich thanks to your crops, your animals, and your commercial profits.
This is a game that will put your business skills to the test (so you had better not use any cheats or tricks) and that you can also play on your PC without having to download or emulate its APK: there's an online version for Facebook waiting for you.
What's new in the latest version
- New birds, such as a peacock.
- New chick vouchers with the Farm Pass.
- New content such as the preservation station, the passion fruit crops, the Sheba guinea pig or the postman package decorations.
- Halloween celebrations.