App for making VoIP and video calls
Jitsi Meet was previously known as SIP Communicator, an application that has been developed to make video and voice calls using the VoIP protocol in which several people can participate at once. This is an application that is compatible with other platforms, so users of Android, Linux, iOS or macOS will have no problem being part of them.
Free and group video calls
The application displays customizable size windows for all participants in the conversation. It also offers a very minimalist interface from which we can carry out the necessary actions for our communications. These are the main features that Jitsi for PC offers us:
- Customized configuration of the connection status.
- Support for SIP, XMPP and Ipv6.
- Text chat with Off-The Record Messaging encryption.
- Easy configuration.
- Advanced configuration options that allow you to adapt the quality of the audio and the sound.
- Unlimited number of users.
- Access control of participants by means of a password.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...