Apple's tool to create presentations
Creating outstanding presentations with an iPhone or iPad is now very easy thanks to Apple Keynote. With this tool you can present any sort of idea, project or concept thanks to its versatile tools that allow you to design transitions and animated graphics in a very simple manner. Its interface is very simple and in only a few movements you can insert all sorts of elements such as text, images, tables...
The simplest tool to create presentations on an iPhone.
- Different themes to choose from.
- Slide browser to move between the different slideshows.
- Different arrangements, animations, types of letters and styles.
- Interactive dispersion, bubble, bar and column charts.
- Import files from PowerPoint.
- Simple interaction.
- Animated presentations.
- Compatible with iCloud.
And what happens once you've finished preparing your presentation with Keynote? Very simple: present it from the same device or use the video mirroring function to show it on a screen.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: iOS 14.0.
- Compatible with:
- iPod touch
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...