Microsoft's app to improve your business productivity
Business productivity apps are mainly focused, since new technologies allow them to do so, on improving the communication among members of the same work team. Not only have they done so by implementing messaging platforms on which all team members can communicate, whether individually or in groups, but also by providing access to different tools, documents, and different supporting files.
Microsoft Teams has come to join Slack, Yammer, and other similar apps. It has been developed by the North American company based on the chat system of Office 365 and brings together in the same place messaging between teammates, tools, and files that can be edited collaboratively on the fly.
An app to improve your company's productivity
This application comes along with versions for different platforms: iPhone, Windows PC, macOS, Android, and Windows Phone. It offers a fluid communications system between users, offering them the chance to edit any document online that can be accessed by all team members who can view all the changed made in real time.
With a customizable workspace and an efficient alert system so that we don't miss any important things, it intends to become the best way keep in touch with your team projects.
- Possibility to configure projects and channels according to the tasks to be carried out and the teams to develop them.
- Customizable workspace.
- Send messages to teammates individually or in groups.
- Built-in search engine to find any important detail or significant data.
- Alert system to receive notifications about new messages or changes.
- Access to files and documents that can be edited online if you have the corresponding permissions.
An efficient way to smoothen workflows, improving the exchange of information and solving all kinds of accessibility problems.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: iOS 12.0.
- Compatible with:
- Pod touch
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...