Business communications systems have evolved and gradually become much more productive, especially since the arrival of smartphones and the development of wireless connections that have simplified telework. Several companies have developed platforms to help business communications to be more fluid, as is the case of Slack, Yammer or Teams, developed by Microsoft and that intends to make its way thanks to Office 365.
Contacts, tools, and online work
The system proposed by Microsoft Teams is very similar to other applications of the same nature. In other words, it's based on workmates, messages, tools and online files so that working collaboratively and exchanging any kind of information necessary to develop a project can become a much faster and smoother task.
This app, that's available in 32 and 64-bit versions for Windows PC, as well as for Mac, iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone, is based on Office 365's chat system. In turn, this version of the office suite conceived for professional environments is also a must to be able to work with Teams as you need an account to be able to access the service.
Microsoft's solution for the organization of professional projects.
This solution to improve our corporate productivity is based on features and functions such as the following:
- Access all your conversations and files shared with your workmates from the same place.
- Work collaboratively on team documents and files.
- Chat publicly and send messages in real time.
- Create different spaces and communications channels according to the project or task to be developed.
- Search for messages and contacts within your chats and conversations.
- Customize different areas of your workspace such as alerts, notifications or important conversations.
All the latter presented on an interface with an appealing design so that your important professional communications are as fluid and smooth as they should be.