Teams is the multiplatform application that Microsoft has developed to improve business communications. Compatible with Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, and Windows Phone, this service offers its users and members of the same organization, a platform to pool messages, users, files, and tools, in order to make communications much more fluid, as well as simplifying our collaborative work.
Based on Office 365's chat system
The messaging and chat system of Office 365 is the main idea behind the development of Microsoft Teams, an application that allows you to be constantly in touch with your teammates, simplifying the exchange of ideas and impressions about the same task, working collaboratively, and allowing all the team members to view changes and access different office tools used to develop their projects.
Teams vs Slack vs Yammer: the corporate communications battle will be ruthless.
And this is the Android version of an application, the APK of which you can download for free, although you will need to subscribe to the above-mentioned office pack. It offers us an interface with a pleasant design and on which all its options are only a few taps away, allowing you to keep constantly in touch with all your workmates.
Its functions have been developed so that the workspace can be easily adapted to the needs of each user:
- Work with documents and files on the fly, and move around all the areas you're authorized to access.
- Communicate with your workmates by means of public and private chats.
- Customize your workspace and organize its contents however it suits you the best.
- Use the built-in search engine to find any kind of information or contact.
- Customize the notifications system.
- Save your important conversations to access them whenever you need them.