Check your device's security
With this application, users can send short messages that usually only phone carriers can send. It's a tool that can be very useful to carry out penetration tests to search for system weaknesses.
Check your service's status and security
The menu of HushSMS is very simple as it comes along with just one panel on which we can access different options to send messages:
- Ordinary SMS of up to 160 characters.
- WAP Push SI which indicates the service status. Up to 40 characters.
- WAP Push SL which indicates the service load. Up to 40 characters.
- MMS notification of up to 30 characters but doesn't work on iPhone.
Many Samsung smartphone users also use it to disable their FRP (Factory Reset Protection), present on all Android 5.0 and newer devices, associating them to an email address. Nevertheless, it only works on smartphones with Android 6 or 7.
Requirements and additional information:
- May not work correctly without Xposed Framework.
- Not all companies allow sending this kind of message.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...