At some point, your kids are obviously going to ask for your phone to play. But how to make sure they don't use it inappropriately? How to stop them from accessing your multimedia gallery and seeing those photos and videos of you playing doctors? And how to prevent them from seeing all those dirty jokes your mates send you? Well, for these and many other purposes, you can use Kids Place, an app that will turn your phone into a safe environment for underage kids.
By means of a PIN number, you'll be able to establish a child's block that restricts their access to different apps on our phone, including web browsing or phone calls. In other words, you can create a sandbox with which your kids can have fun without putting at stake their innocent minds or your bank account due to uncontrollable in-app purchases.
The following are some of the functions offered by this parental control app for Android:
- Customized home screen that only shows the apps authorized for the children's area.
- Prevent the download or purchase of new applications.
- Possibility to block both incoming and outgoing calls.
- Function to cancel all wireless connections establishing a flight mode.
- Possibility to automatically reboot applications that kids have shut down accidentally.
- Customized wallpaper for the Safe Kids Zone.