Every day there is more and more competition in the world of video editors for Android. We have to take into account that the recording technology is getting better and better and that we have more and more possibilities when it comes to registering images in movement. And if you're looking for a powerful and easy-to-use editing app, KineMaster - Editor Video Pro is a great option.
KineMaster will make you look like an expert
The application offers us all the basic tools and functions to edit videos like a professional. You'll notice it as soon as you install the APK and run the app because its interface offers us a sober and appealing design in which we'll find all the functions, even the most advanced ones, only a few screen taps away.
Video editing for all levels.
You'll have plenty of control over all the work carried out and it offers us a great flexibility, starting off with how easy it is to introduce layers into the videos. We're definitely talking about one of the most powerful tools to edit video on Android.
These are the main functions and features that we can find in this tool:
- Multiple layers for videos, images, tags, texts and writing on video clips.
- Function to crop, merge and split clips.
- Instant previews at all moments.
- Brightness, saturation and hue controls.
- Speed control.
- Fade in and fade out sound effects.
- Full control over the volume.
- Transition effects.
- Wide range of themes, animations, visual and audio effects.
- Option to share online through Facebook, YouTube, Google+, and Dropbox.
- Support for the recording of video and audio in real-time.
With regard to the video formats supported, it's compatible with MP4, 3GP, and MOV in all their different encodings. When it comes to audio, it supports MP3, M4A, AAC, and WAV; and JPEG, PNG, WebP, BMP, and GIF if we're talking about images.
It incorporates the possibility to expand its functions by means of the purchase of modules, being able to get hold of the full edition to edit videos without watermarks.
What's new in the latest version
- Full-screen preview.
- Compatible to download and re-edit projects.
- Export switches to Save as video to differentiate from Export Project (.kine).
- Adds long-press to project thumbnails in My Projects.
- Import several audio files at once.