Smartphones have become true portable multimedia editing studios. And all these thanks to applications such as InShot, capable of working with audio and static and dynamic image files from the same interface.
In this way, from the same application, you can mix videos, trim them, add music, apply effects, or even incorporate text and emojis, making InstaShot one of the most complete multimedia editors that you can download to work on audio, video, and photography alike.
Create beautiful videos and great photos and give your social networks a boost.
The APK of this Android app features several functions that let you apply different editing settings to these files. Some of them, as in the case of images, are intended to be shared on social networks and apps such as Youtube, Instagram, Tik Tok, or Whatsapp:
- Create videos with photos and music adapted for the main social networks.
- Trim, compress, and convert videos to different qualities.
- Add fast and slow-motion transitions.
- Extracts sound from videos and convert them into .mp3 files.
- Edit photos with filters, effects, text, stickers, or add a blurred background.
- Additionally, it includes collage templates with different styles and frames.
- Work with audio by adding music to videos, combining songs, adjusting the volume, and synchronizing audio and video.
- Custom filters are available for videos to achieve a blurred background, adjust brightness, contrast, or saturation.
- Include several font types to add text and subtitles to your creations.
News from the latest version
- Improved photo cropping.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.