Although Instagram is probably the most famous app that combines photography and social networking, we know that it's not the first or last one to do so. There are quite a few interesting alternatives, as is the case of VSCO, an app that offers us the chance to take photos, edit them instantly thanks to its presets inspired by movies, and share them on the platform's own social network
A very creative user community with the best technology
If you love taking photos but you didn't know anything about VSCO, downloading its APK to your Android can help you to discover the camera work of other users, images selected by the user community, or access exclusive contents. For such purpose, it offers us social profiles in which the number of followers isn't public and there are no such things as likes or comments. Therefore, any interest in publishing or following content posted by other users is totally real and authentic.
Publish all your images online.
The application has been developed by Visual Supply Company, with a great reputation in the photography world, thanks to its different presets for Lightroom, Adobe Camera, and Aperture. Its tools allow us to configure several aspects of the images, such as tones, contrast, or exposure, as well as being able to apply edition functions such as cropping or rotating.
Main features of VSCO Cam
- High-quality presets adjustable with Precision Slider.
- Efficient editing system, the aim of which is to complement the image, not to redefine it.
- Compare edited images with their originals.
- Access to packs of presets in VSCO's store.
- A customizable system to browse through the image gallery.
- Easily accessible image data, such as geolocation, date, or presets used.
- Access to the VSCO community to discover the work of other users of the application.
This app can be downloaded totally free of charge, after which you can join its vast user community. However, there's also a paid option by means of which you can become a premium user and expand the features and functions offered by VSCO.
What's new in the latest version
- No changelog has been made available.