The graphic editing program par excellence, Adobe Photoshop, is not exclusive to desktop operating systems such as Windows or Mac, but we can use its Express edition for mobile devices, directly from our Android smartphone or tablet to edit, modify and retouch images using touch controls.
Enhance photos like a pro with an easy-to-use digital studio packed with photo editing features on your mobile device.
This is a stripped-down version of the program that has become a standard in image editing. Its developers have not been able to pack all the functions and features of the quintessential photo editor, but some basic options that will allow us to retouch, apply filters and effects and correct imperfections in our favorite photos. Use it to remove objects, make us slim or work on houses? We'll have to leave that for the full desktop version.
As we already mentioned, this version of Photoshop only includes the necessary options to perform small edits and photo retouching. However, there are already many, and very useful, to improve color and images, make collages, add effects or improve moments to share:
- Instantly correct crooked images and distorted angles.
- Removes color noise and brings details into focus.
- Includes radial and full blur options.
- Allows us to add borders and text and customize messages with a wide variety of fonts.
- Add custom logos or text as watermarks.
- Includes filters and effects related to color and different looks: black and white, portrait, nature and double tones.
- Collages can be created from a multitude of designs.
- Removes imperfections from selfies.
- Quickly corrects cropping, rotation, contrast, exposure, red-eye, etc.
- Imports and exports images at high quality to different services such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Dropbox or Google Photo and allows you to share them directly on all social networks.
To all this, we must also say that this Photoshop Mobile comes with a magic wand tool with which we can skip many of the previous steps as it implements an automatic editing algorithm of our photo without having to go through each of the menus of the application.
What's new in the latest version
- Change of watermark size.
- Improved vignette.
- New looks and text styles have been added.
- Bug fixes.