The Google Play Awards acknowledge those applications that due to one reason or another, usually because they combine a great visual aspect with perfect functionality, deserve recognition in the Google Play Store.
Canva, possibly the best app to edit images
Well, this app isn't exactly to edit those photos you took in the disco last Saturday but more like a tool to create different artistic designs with images that can be used in different contexts such as social networks or advertising.
A simple enhancement system will allow you to design eye-catching images with different formats depending on their final purpose.
Canva offers us a very intuitive and simple system to enhance images and create compositions. Without any annoying adverts or impossible interfaces as usual in many apps to edit images, we can generate useful creations for different contexts, being able to also resort to a complete online repository full of images offered by this service:
- Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter profile pictures and posts.
- Headers for Twitter and Facebook.
- Thumbnails and banners for YouTube.
- Designs for different moments in our life: flyers, posters, slideshows, banners for blogs, invitations, cards, photo collages...
In a very simple manner, we can explore all its tools to edit over predesigned templates as well as our photos, in order to adapt them to our own designs and then publish them.
What's new in the latest version
- Applies automatic enhancement, face retouch, and autofocus in just one click.
- Adds art effects such as Duotone, Letter Mosaic, and Pixelate.
- View your designs on mugs, t-shirts, and posters with SmartMockups before sending out to print.