Edit photos and create designs with Canva
There are loads of photo editors out there but Canva - Photo Editor & Design allows us to create designs and modify photos with incredible results and plenty of style in a really simple manner. To such an extent that here's the version for iPhone and iPad of the app that has won a 2018 Google Play Award for its Android application in APK format.
If you're a blogger, youtuber or instagramer, this application is perfect to prepare your posts to make them much more original, adapting them to your needs in terms of formats and types with hundreds of templates and predesigned images that are fully customizable.
Options available in Canva
This development has so many possibilities that the user won't need more than one single application to design images:
- Publications adapted to the most popular social networks such as Instagram, Facebook or Twitter, as well as blogs and webs.
- Format adapted to the creation of banners for social networks.
- Templates for all sorts of invitations to events, to mount collages or make posters for any occasion.
- Both traditional and modern or minimalistic business cards.
- Templates to create covers for albums, books, Kindles, podcasts or playlists.
- Library accessible by means of in-app purchases with over 1 million images, hundreds of fonts, and other elements for our compositions.
- Editing tools such as brightness, contrast, saturation, hue or vignette effects.
- Over 100 fonts available to add text to our images.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: iOS 12.0.
- Compatible with:
- iPod touch
- Offers in-app purchases.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...