Edit and organize your collection of images from your iPhone
To be able to take your photos with you and carry out small adjustments, wherever you are, you need Adobe Lightroom for iPhone. This is the perfect solution to modify, organize and share your images.
The best showcase for your images.
Some of the most noteworthy features of Lightroom for iPhone
- Allows you to edit both photos taken with your mobile device, as well as RAW images taken with your DSLR.
- Incorporates all the functions included in the version for iPad, but perfectly adapted to the smaller size of the iPhone's screen.
- Perfect synchronization with the program's versions for other platforms like PC and iPad, thanks to Creative Cloud.
- Compatible with almost all image formats.
- Possibility to share your photos on social networks.
Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for iPhone, the perfect complement for amateur photographers or professionals that want to make the most of their photos.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: iOS 14.0.
- Compatible with:
- iPod touch
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...