Selfies here, selfies there, selfie-sticks, smartphones with front cameras with God knows hoy many megapixels, and even the possibility to open bank accounts with a selfie. We've definitely gone over the top with this selfie issue and that's why nobody should be surprised with apps that intend to encourage them as is the case of this B612.
Augmented reality selfie editor and camera
Developed by NAVER, the same guys behind the instant messaging and chat app LINE, this application has become the real rage on iOS devices, but also Android by means of its APK. In fact, over 300 million users have downloaded it to be able to use its filters, effects, stickers and other elements to enhance your photos, in order to make them look perfect or simply to muck around.
One of the best apps for simple image edits.
With the same name as the asteroid of The Little Prince, this application that you can download for free and without any in-app purchases, allows you to make the most of flexible photo editing with which you'll obtain the best results for your images.
And now that you know what it's all about, let's take a look at its different functions and features:
- Dozens of filters to be applied to your images.
- Hundreds of stickers.
- Correct skin flaws or red eyes among other photo imperfections.
- Augmented reality function: aim your camera and apply its stickers and other settings in real-time.
- Play function to apply a comic effect to your conversations.
- Adjust photos you've just taken or edit any picture saved in your device's gallery.
You'll be surprised by the great potential of this app, that stands out for how easy it is to use and that's fighting for the top spot of selfie editors together with Retrica. Not for nothing, loads of users want to find out how to download it to their PC or Mac but that's impossible for the time being: since it's conceived for selfies it's logical to think that smartphones are its natural habitat.
How does it work?
It's very similar to other apps of this style: just open the application and choose either of the two options available:
- Take a photo.
- Choose an image from your gallery to edit it.
If you choose the first of the two options, you can muck around with the application's different effects before shooting or, as usual, you can take the photo and edit it afterward. In fact, that's exactly the same functioning as choosing a photo from your gallery.
Once you've completed your work of art, just share it on the channel of your choice: social networks, instant messaging apps or even your CV on LinkedIn.
What's new in the latest version
- New emojis that copy our facial expressions.
- Real-time beauty effects.
- New filter to make the selfie more natural.
- Add music with the sound icon after recording a video.
- Mirror mode.