Applications like MSQRD or even Snapchat are the real rage among youngsters and not so youngsters that have fun taking selfies with all sorts of funny stickers and filters. And this sector, regarding the edition of self-portraits with cartoonish effects, is precisely where the Android application B612 - Beauty & Filter Camera wants to stand out.
The best selfie editor
What? You still don't know what it is? Don't wait any longer to download the APK of B612 to your smartphone or tablet because you'll come across a great image editor mainly aimed at selfies, with which you can create mosaics, apply dozens of filters, add stickers in real time or simply correct flaws in order to create the best selfie possible. Whatever we need to become viral among our contacts on social networks and to gain more followers.
The best photos to be shared on WhatsApp and Facebook.
Main features of this selfie-genic camera
- Over 80 different filters.
- Apply the diorama effect or create vignettes.
- Possibility to create collages with up to 9 photos.
- Create selfie-movies of up to 3 seconds.
- Random filters if you can't make your mind up.
- Timer for remote selfies.
- Beauty effects to enhance images.
- Apply stickers in real-time to take photos with your smartphone in horizontal mode.
A new mobile hit by NAVER
Over 300 million users have fallen for the charms of this application that doesn't only work like an editor, as you can imagine, but also comes along with a camera that applies effects in real-time.
It has been developed by NAVER, the Japanese company that has created, amongst others, the instant messaging and chat app LINE, that you probably already know due to all its popular stickers and emojis that can be used within its chats, and that has become a real success in many countries, especially in Asia.
Furthermore, this application comes along with a feature that's even more important for many users: it's totally free. And when we say free, it really means free because it doesn't even include in-app purchases to buy even more filters or effects. Better than Retrica? Well, it probably is the best of the two at this very moment in time.
How it works isn't too complicated to understand: run the app and simply log in through Facebook or your LINE account, although you can also use it without signing up but, in that case, its functions aren't as extensive.
What's new in the latest version?
- Option to highlight specific areas and edit them professionally.
- Gentle skin effects.
- New summer effects and filters.
- Possibility to edit images in the gallery.
- Increases the speed of saving recordings.