How many photos do you take with your iPhone throughout the year? And how many videos do you record? We're probably talking about hundreds or thousands and the majority of them end on your personal Facebook or Instagram accounts. The developers of InShot are aware of this fact and that's why they've created what is nowadays considered as one of the best photo and video editors for iPhone, especially aimed at making your contents look great on your social networks.
Also known as InstaShot, the name of the development studio behind it, this application is not only available for iOS, but also for Android in APK format. In fact, many users are searching for an InShot for PC but unfortunately, there's no such thing on the market and neither are we going to advise you to run it on an emulator of the likes of BlueStacks. You'll surely be able to find a native Windows editor to satisfy your needs.
Practical and fund photo and video editor.
It's a really complete multimedia editor that you can use to treat both photos, videos, and music. From the same application, you'll be able to crop videos, add sound, apply effects to pictures, change the speed of videos, add emojis, and apply filters. And all the latter, from a simple and intuitive interface.
How to use InShot?
Although it's clearly focused on Instagram users, as well as Facebook to a lesser extent, anybody can use InShot - Video Editor Music, No Crop, Cut to modify dynamic and static images to their own liking. For such purpose, you've only got to download the app from iTunes and start mucking around with the different options available:
- Crop videos, remove fragments, combine, and adjust the speed of videos.
- Resize images to make them more suitable for Instagram and add colored borders.
- Add sound effects and voice-overs to your audio files.
- Embed text, emojis, and drawings into your photos and images.
- Create collages with different images in your gallery.
- Apply filters to both videos and photos.
- Share your creations on social networks and messaging apps.