Convert STL files to GCode format for printing
KISSlicer is a program that lets you manage 3D printing projects. In particular, you can split STL files and convert them to GCode format, leaving them ready for printing.
It provides a workspace for viewing the parts to be printed and the tools needed to make the necessary adjustments. It has wizards that help configure both, printing materials and the printers themselves, and can load predefined profiles that will speed up the task.
This project splitter offers the user the following functions and features:
- Compatible with a wide variety of printers, print styles, and mesh types.
- Pre-engineered print profiles to print in seconds.
- Material Configuration Wizard.
- Generation of accurate GCode paths for technically demanding prints.
- Profile manager with the possibility of importing or exporting profiles and linking them to each printer.
- Record of all settings used.
Remember that this program is not for managing printers but for slicing up projects.
Requirements and additional information:
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...