3-D printer software
If you have a 3D printer, you will find a very helpful software in Ultimaker Cura. Compatible with different 3D printer models, Ultimaker Cura offers users everything they need to outline and finalize detailed printing projects.
Prepare and develop 3D printing projects
This tool offers everything you need in your workspace to carry out different 3D printing projects. It lets users create different profiles and set them as default for each situation. It can be integrated into different workflows as needed.
These are the main features of Ultimaker 3D:
- Possibility to create different work profiles.
- Support for different printers.
- Compatibility with the leading brands on the market.
- More than 400 configurable items to adjust printing parameters.
- CAD integration with SolidWorks, Siemens NX, Inventor, Autodesk plugins, and many more.
- Compatible with STL, OBJ, X3D, 3MF, BMP, GIF, PNG, JPG, and other formats.
- Possibility to import profiles.
- User registration for a workspace in the cloud.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...