Accessing the Internet always entails certain risks and restrictions. On the one hand, the theft of data and the violation of our privacy are the ordinary, and on the other, there are restrictions that place censorship on webs due to geographical matter or copyright issues.
Lantern: Better than a VPN connects any Android user to a virtual private network that hides our browsing data in order to avoid possible spyware or data theft and fakes our original IP giving us one from the US. Thus, we can browse the Internet from our Android smartphone or tablet without worries, censorships, and remaining anonymous.
Improve your privacy and browsing experience thanks to VPN Lantern.
Main features of Lantern
Although this application is still at beta stage and maybe somewhat unstable, it's already a useful and important service for the user thanks to its option:
- It's so easy to use that we only have to press a button to start up the VPN. The system doesn't require any kind of installation, registry or configuration.
- The system encrypts the user's traffic so that no spies can access confidential data such as bank accounts, addresses or tax data.
- Improves the user's security when connecting to a public WiFi hotspot, such as on the underground or in a library.
- Increases the load speed for applications and webs from our phone's browser.
- Offers 500 MB of high-speed data free every month.
If we decide to access any of the paid plans of Lantern, we can choose the country for our fake IP and increase the amount of data, amongst many other improvements.