Browse freely, anonymously, and without censorship
If you want to read opinions about VPN applications for Android, many experts will recommend you to download Hola Free VPN Proxy Android. It's one of the most downloaded applications by users of this operating system that want to browse on their smartphone or tablet, skipping censorship on different websites and preserving their privacy. Hola Free VPN Proxy APK will allow you to browse the Internet with more freedom.
Hola VPN or how to browse the Internet privately without censorship
One of the greatest problems we come across when browsing the Internet, whether from Android, Windows, iOS, Linux or macOS is how exposed our data are. Aspects such as our IP are collected on any page we visit, which can be a great privacy problem (in some cases it's a severe political issue) and even a problem to access contents, as they may be blocked due to copyright or censorship reasons.
To avoid these drawbacks, the solution is to download an app of the likes of Hola Free VPN Proxy as it provides us with a free and fast VPN service by means of which we can visit any web spoofing our IP address, creating a virtual one that places in a location different to our real position. Therefore, our real data will be hidden whilst we can also access contents that we usually wouldn't be able to in our region.
Protect your anonymity and forget about online censorship.
The following are the main features of Hola Free VPN Proxy APK:
- Direct access to websites and applications without blocks or censorship.
- Hide your IP address and browse privately.
- Valid for all countries.
- Easily enable or disable the VPN service by means of a switch.
How Hola VPN works
This application, although it works like a browser itself, is compatible with many other browsers including Opera, Firefox, and Chrome. To use it, we only have to download the APK and follow these steps:
- Step 1: download, install, and open the application.
- Step 2: select from the configuration or from the address bar the country where you want to pretend to be accessing the Internet from.
- Step 3: to browse the Internet, simply type the URL into the address bar.
- Step 4: to access any application through the VPN, simply select whichever one you want to use from the app launcher.
You can download Hola Free VPN Proxy Android for free but has a premium option that allows us to select more countries, as well as other extra services.
What's new in the latest version
- No changelog available.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...