Leawo Blu-ray Ripper is a very versatile tool to work with Blu-ray discs and DVDs that allows us to rip their content. But its functions go way beyond this feature as it turns out to be an extremely useful toolbox to work with all sorts of videos, which we’ll definitely be able to make the most of.
A really intuitive program equipped with loads of functions
The main feature of this software is that we’ll be able to use it to convert the content of a DVD or Blu-ray to different video formats and download it to our PC to be able to keep it as a standalone file without requiring any kind of physical support. Thanks to the latter, we can burn it onto other discs with other files, carry it around on a USB stick or share it with other people in the easiest of manners.
But, as we mentioned, this software goes beyond video ripping as it also comes along with interesting tools packed into a user interface with a plain and clear design, with an options menu that’s pretty straightforward. These are its main features and functions:
- Rip Blu-rays and DVDs from different regions.
- It supports original images, 4K/1080p video extraction, lossless audio ripping, the possibility to customize the extraction parameters and multiple audio and subtitle tracks.
- Fully customizable ripping process thanks to its editor: merge, split, crop, add watermarks or adjust the image.
- Batch file conversions.
- Burn your own discs.
- Built-in DVD and Blu-ray player.
- High-speed conversion to dozens of video formats, including high-quality formats. Make your videos compatible with mobile devices of different brands such as Microsoft, Apple, LG or Sony.
- Clear and straightforward user interface.
- Create your DVDs with the best videos on the Internet.
All in all, we’re talking about an extremely useful tool to work with optical discs that we advise you to download right now if you have to cover any needs of this nature.